SMARTBoard Music Lesson: 18 Activities for Young Children
18 different interactive activities!
This SMARTBoard music lesson file is filled with 18 different musical activities for younger children… a collection of SMARTBoard activities usable at different times. This collection is not meant to be an all-inclusive music lesson. It can best be used an interactive supplement to standard musical concepts for this age. Some of the pages can be used across multiple grade levels just by changing instructions. For example: PreK, K5 and 1st can take turns identifying and popping the Quarter note bubbles while 2nd and 3rd graders can race the clock to pop all of the bubbles.
SMARTBoard interactive Activities include:
- Listening for Forte and Piano sounds
- MadLips introduction to the Quarter Note
- Bubble popping of Quarter Notes
- Song: Head and Shoulders
- Movie of a live Woodpecker
- Rhythm Sticks: Woodpecker echoing activities
- Bear Beats and Bear Rests
- Catch the raindrop rests
- Explore the Clarinet
- Rhythm Instrument activities
- Song: Alphabet Song and Video
- Quarter and Eighth note egg beats
- Indian listening activity
- Listening for High and Low sounds
- Random food generator = 1 sound or 2
- Attached PDF of Food +Music game cards
The latest SMARTboard Notebook File can be downloaded here.
Go here for the June 2017 updates.
I repaired the “View Pure” links but included the original video links in case you have trouble. Flash files including the random image generator are no longer supported in Notebook 16, so I recreated the activities without the Flash widgets. This file uses the Activity Builder widget to provide feedback.
18 + activities for Kindergarten with video links (purified) and interactive lessons. Listening, instruments play, Rhythm sticks, bean bags, movement, quarter note, quarter rest, Clarinet, etc.
|Date:||March 19, 2017|